Micro-Mold Production Worker - 2nd Shift (2 PM - 10:30 PM M-F)
- Posted: over a month ago
JOB TITLE: Micro Molding Process Technician - Room 111
REPORTS TO: Production Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Takes responsibility for the production of plastic parts that meet or exceed the expectation of the customer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership by example while mentoring and training new employees.
- Ensure that the most efficient methods of processing for manufacture are used within the specification and constraints of the part.
- Optimize manufacturing efficiency by using knowledge of product design, materials processes, production equipment capabilities, production methods and quality control standards.
- Establish and maintain processing parameters for molds to be used by micro mold production on all shifts.
- Document mold performance for tool room, quality control and production manager.
- Trouble shoots in a logical, systematic manner. Perform minor maintenance on molds and machines. Make recommendation and problem solve to achieve outcomes desired by the Company and its customers.
- Communicate production problems with management and attend appropriate meetings as necessary to help solve customer complaints, production issues and design problems or conditions that would limit the efficient use of machines and tools.
- Mastery of additional training needed to operate equipment in Room 111.
- Other duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Education/Experience. High school education coursework or GED required. Experience or training in manufacturing using quality systems. Ability to use measuring and inspection equipment to monitor quality.
- Computer Skills. Ability to perform basic keyboarding.
- Language Skills. Ability to read, comprehend, and utilize instructions and short correspondence with coworkers and supervisors. Ability to effectively present information to other employees, in one-on-one and small group situations
- Mathematical Skills. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to read and understand specification drawings for inspection purposes.
- Reasoning Ability. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a number of concrete variables. Ability to follow simple verbal instructions.
- Other Skills and Abilities. Willingness to attend classes or training to enhance and update knowledge and skills. On occasion may be requested to travel for company business. Maybe requested to work overtime as dictated by production need.
- Supervisory Responsibilities. None.
- Physical Demands. While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is frequently required to sit/stand and use hand to manipulate very small parts or tweezers. Sense of touch may be used to detect texture, burs and edges. Frequent movement throughout the facility is required. Normal or corrected to normal vision is required with good color vision, close vision, and ability to use microscope and adjust focus. May be required to move or transport up to 55 lbs.
- Work Environment. The duties of this job are executed in a climate-controlled environment with few temperature or humidity extremes. Noise levels will vary from very low to moderate depending on the location that the work is performed within the facility. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Use of safety glasses is required.
The description given is intended only to provide information about the general nature of the job and is not an all-inclusive list of the job duties, skills or abilities.
Employment with Accumold is “at will”, meaning that either the employee or the company may terminate employment at any time and for any or no reason.
I have read and understand the information on this job description.
Signature_____________________________________ Date ___________________
2nd Shift (2 PM - 10:30 PM M-F)
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?