Materials Planning Manager
- Expired: December 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accredo Packaging, Inc. manufactures and supplies sustainable high value added, flexible packaging, predominantly for the pre-packaged foods and consumer products markets in North America. We achieve state of the art, environmentally responsible, flexible packaging conversions by combining the best people in the industry with the latest available technologies. We are currently seeking Materials Planning Manager for our Sugar Land, Texas facility.
The Material Planning Manager is responsible for overseeing all activities required to maintain inventory control of raw materials, WIP, packaging materials and finished goods. This department is critical to ensure adequate supply of stocked inventory through forecasting and planning for customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines, tracks, and reports the status of allocation plans for warehouse space per inventory category.
- Sets and executes action plans for reducing inventory while maintaining material requirements.
- Ensures that the MRP system is in place, is effective, data is accurate and resolved any issues as required.
- Oversees the material planning processes for accuracy, timeliness and improvement.
- Takes ownership of any material planning issues and the execution of corrective actions.
- Designs, develops and implements flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvement and add value.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in supply chain, business or a related field required; CPIM/CPF preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive job experience in demand or material planning.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite products, with a minimum of intermediate Excel skills. Experience with web-based software and MRP systems required.
- Skills: Strong project management skills, prioritization and strategic planning skills.
- Root cause analysis capabilities.
- Ability to build relationships with other team members and gain commitment toward stated goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead through delegation and coaching.
- Ability to work with members of the organization at all different levels.
- Works in business office & manufacturing environments that may be noisy and fast paced. Many tasks are repetitive in motion and include the use of office equipment (phone, computer, etc.).
- Must be able to sit (60%), walk/ stand (40%), reach, bend, crouch, twist; manual dexterity required for cycle counting & other tasks.
- Occasional lifting of up to 30 pounds. Speaking and hearing required to communicate over the telephone. Vision, depth perception & color vision required to perform essential duties.
This position offers competitive pay based on experience, a well-rounded benefits package and great work life balance.
Accredo Packaging, Inc.
AddressSugar Land, TX
ManufacturingView all jobs at Accredo Packaging, Inc.
Get fresh Packaging Materials jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.