At a glance:
- Job Title: Account Executive
- Primary Functions: To sell Accredible's products & services to our potential enterprise SaaS customers.
- Compensation: $50,000-70,000 (dependant on experience) + $54,000 OTE + full health/vision/dental insurance (USA) & 28 days PTO
- Reporting to: VP of Sales
- Location: Remote (anywhere in the USA or UK). May also work from our Berkeley office (US) or Ely/Cambridge (UK) office.
- Seniority: Intermediate/Experienced level; 3 years of successful SaaS sales experience required.
- Employment Type: Full-time
We welcome people of any gender identity or expression, race, skin color, ethnicity, age, size, nationality, sexual orientation, neurotype, religion, elder status, family structure, culture, subculture, political views, identity, and self-identification. We welcome parents (40% of our team have kids), teachers, learners, activists, artists, dreamers, doers, ordinary people, extraordinary people, and everyone in between. We stand for equal opportunity, and we ensure equal pay.
We're looking for our next team member!
Accredible is the leading provider of digital certificates and badges globally. We want to help both employers and employees to keep better digital records of achievements so that skills and competencies learned can easily be verified in realtime.
In the past 8 years we've built the best credentialing product in the world. Universities, associations, tech companies and others are able to create, deliver and manage tens of thousands of digital certificates and open badges with just a few clicks. Our customers include Google, Skillsoft, Oxford University, UKAS, Intel, UC Berkeley, IEEE and 850+ others. To date we've delivered over 9 million credentials to over 5 million users.
Your role is essential to our success! You'll be working directly with the VP of Sales to help achieve our ambitious sales targets. You'll be joining the sales team to help continue the success and growth we have achieved over last 12 months. You will be tasked with pitching, negotiating and closing some of the biggest companies in the world who need support with their credentialing.
You won't be doing this alone, you'll be working directly alongside the VP of Sales and 2 other members of the sales team. You'll have all the support and training that you need to understand our industry and the value our product can provide, as well as a dedicated sales assistant to help you with your pipeline management. We're looking for someone who can really hit the ground running and isn't afraid of having targets from the get go.
No cold calling - Unlike other sales roles we'll be delivering you vetted engaged leads to optimize your output and opportunity for success. You'll mainly be pitching over video conferencing tools but there will also be the opportunity for international travel for in person meetings and pitches.
No boiler room sales - We take a very consultative approach to our sales. Therefore it's important for the role that you're able to deliver insightful pitches based on strategic thinking of the clients needs, challenges and goals. You'll largely be pitching to C-Level so you need to be able to articulate yourself and our products value at an impeccably high standard.
You'll have a lot of decision making power, autonomy and trust. We make decisions democratically and give team members the time, resource and authority to work on what they think is most important.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, profitable startup where there are many opportunities to obtain promotions based upon merit, hard work and dedication.
Benefits and Compensation
- $50,000-$70,000 $50,000-70,000 (dependant on experience) + $54,000 OTE
- 7.5% commission on sales deals. Extra bonuses on hitting target and 10% commission on all deals sold above your personal quota. Commission is uncapped.
- 28 days vacation
- Full healthcare (US only)
- Pension plan (UK only)
- Yearly retreat, all expenses paid, to hang out with the rest of the team
- Must have at least 3 years SaaS experience as an AE or similar.
- Must have a proven track record for exceeding a sales quota - please highlight your achievements in your cover letter.
- Must have the right to visit the US & UK