We are honored to have been named a Star Tribune Top Workplace for a third year in a row! This year, Accra has been awarded the Culture Excellence Awards for Innovation and Work-Life Flexibility.
This award is a reflection of the incredible team we have here at Accra where each employee can bring their whole self to work. We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
This position will be 100% in office at our Minnetonka location.
This unique position offers entry level admin experience split 50/50 between 2 departments. The first, being our admin team in our main office in Minnetonka, where you will learn to organize and coordinate administrative operations on a team of 4. In this portion, you will also contact contractors regarding maintenance for office wide machines, scan various documents, and sustain high levels of operational communication and team collaboration. The second department your time will be split with, is our Mental Health department, this would take on more of a independent role with virtual support. In this position you'd learn how to create files in Procentive, make outgoing calls for appointment set ups or to obtain client documentation, and manage incoming referrals. Accra's team members are dedicated to the growth and support of our clients, ever striving to keep them in their homes and live the lives they want.
Become an Accra team member and apply today!
- Work/Life Flexibility
- Professional Development Opportunities. Brand new! In-house supervision provided for LSWs.
- Generous Paid Time Off options
- Free Mental Health/Wellbeing Program
- Health and Dental Insurance for full time employees
- HSA + FSA for full time employees
- Retirement Plan
- Company Paid Disability & Life Insurance for full time employees
- High school diploma
- Preferred minimum of 1-year experience with administrative/office coordination duties
- Applicable administrative experience or vocational/technical training to support high levels of operational efficiency, communication, and team collaboration
- Knowledge of essential administrative support functions, systems, procedures, and office coordination duties
- Familiarity with home care operations including administrative support required by direct care staff and for program licensing
- Excellent organization and time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent worker with proven ability to take initiative, problem solve, and complete tasks with limited supervision
- Proficiency with basic computer and Accra systems (e.g. MS Office; Electronic Health Record) and Zoom or other teleconferencing tools.
- Effective customer service experience and skills
- Ability to strengthen agency procedures and daily operations
About This Role:
Performs administrative duties and coordinates workload/assignments of other administrative support positions as required for home care program operations.
- Organize and coordinate administrative support operations and procedures sustaining high levels of operational efficiency, communication, and team collaboration.
- Maintain and streamline office procedures, internal communications, inventory control, and records.
- Daily management of the ARMHS email inbox. Responding to any department emails or forwarding them onto the appropriate staff.
- Assist with the coordination and maintenance of operational manuals and documents.
- Conduct document scanning activities.
- Coordinate office supply ordering; facilities management
- Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of client and staff private information.
- Distribution of visitor badges as needed.
- Managing incoming referrals for the Mental Health team. This entails following up with the client or referral source to obtain information, filling out the intake form, and sending client information to Mental Health Billing team for verification of eligibility of services.
- Collaborate and communicate with other departments to ensure their needs are met.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Contact contractors regarding maintenance or service for all office wide machines.
- Take phone calls regarding Accra services.
- Make outgoing calls to clients and Mental Health agencies/providers.
- Monitor multiple inboxes and complete tasks as requested.
- Complete and execute special projects as assigned.
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Accra will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Accra does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military service, union membership, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status with regards to public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.