Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker LICSW
Accra Care Virginia, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
Accra is a non-profit organization offering the best in personalized, self-directed home care. Accra provides employee, client, and billing services for various programs including Personal Care Assistance (PCA) Choice, Fiscal Support Entity (FSE) and Home Health Agencies. We are located in Minnetonka and offer services in all of Minnesota’s 87 counties, with offices in Alexandria, Red Wing, Fergus Falls, Moorhead, Winona, Lake City, Duluth, Grand Rapids, Bemidji, Brainerd and Virginia. Accra is seeking a part time Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker to join our Virginia team.
- Holds a Master’s Degree or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and has at least 6,000 hours of post-Master's supervised experience in the treatment of mental illness.
- Holds a license in good standing as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of Minnesota.
- Provide client interviews and write clinically sound Diagnostic Assessments with recommendations and treatment plans.
- Provide psychotherapy/counseling services.
- Teach skills through instruction, modeling, and guidance to support client(s) in achieving identified goals as written in Individual Treatment Plan as written.
- Form professional relationships with clients and communicate with them in a way that respects their views, autonomy and culture.
- Document service delivery according to established policies and procedures.
- Ensure that up to date written and electronic records and activity data are maintained in
line with professional and agency standards.
- Review and reflect on own practice and performance through regular participation in professional supervision an appraisal and amend practice where necessary.
- Exercise good personal time management and consistent, reliable punctuality.
- As part of a team, incorporate up-to-date techniques and ideas of positive practice into your job.
- To undertake any other appropriate additional duties as required.
- Participate in team meetings and other meetings as assigned.
To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Accra will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Accra does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military service, union membership, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status with regards to public assistance, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law
Powered by JazzHR