Virtual Senior Controller, CPA
The CPA would be responsible for managing the activities of several bookkeepers and providing controllership services to our clients. We are looking for self-motivated candidates, who can provide superior and responsive professional services for clients on a telecommuting basis. This is a key management position that reports directly to the managing partners.
Candidates for consideration will be responsible to / for:
· Develop policies and procedures as they relates to client service
· Develop the role of the Senior Controller function to our client base
· Ongoing phone consultations with client base.
· Enhance reporting and analysis to our client base
· Support and train our bookkeeping staff in performance of their daily responsibilities
· Month-end closing and issuance of financial reports to all clients every month
· Implement and start-up of new clients
· Special client projects
· Other duties as assigned
· Experience building a team/department (in growth mode)
Candidates for consideration must satisfy all of the following:
· Certified Public Accountant.
· Extensive knowledge in accounting and the controllership function (tax – not really necessary) for businesses in the under $20M market.
· 7-10 years public accounting experience; 2 years or more within public accounting environment.
· 5-7 years management experience.
· Strong experience with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software packages.
· Ability to multi-task and set daily, weekly and monthly priorities.
· High degree of computer literacy, including extensive knowledge in Microsoft Office, and specifically Outlook.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Home office environment including separate work area, Windows 7 or higher, and broadband Internet access (DSL or Cable ONLY; satellite not qualified.)
We offer a competitive salary, medical/supplemental benefits, a family friendly environment, and an outstanding opportunity to telecommute.
AccountingDepartment.com is an equal opportunity employer.