Project Manager - Accounting System Conversion Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Project Manager - Accounting System Conversion Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for conducting a thorough review of existing processes and procedures and report analysis and findings to management team for streamlining the accounting system migration project.
- Working directly with Company CFO and Controller with Oracle System Migration Upgrade
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits and testing ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Analyze current financial system to determine best practices for reconfiguring or re-engineering in order to streamline and develop best business practices as it relates to the accounting system upgrade
- Assist in assessing alternative solutions to existing business practices
- Accounting, Business or Finance degree or qualified CPA
- Strong understanding of standard accounting systems and an in-depth knowledge of accepted financial an d accounting principles and practices.
- Strong people management, problem-solving and analytical skills, with a proven ability to manage time properly, set priorities, plan and organize work, delegate task in order to accomplish goals.
- Highly motivated, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
This is a contract position to start with possibility for full-time employment in the near future.
Accounting and Financial Services
2401 Kerner Blvd.San Rafael, CA
Get fresh Accounting System jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.