Technical Support Representative
Accounting Principals Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is seeking a tech-savvy and team-oriented professional to join their team based out of Reno, NV. In this position, you will provide Electronic Data Interchange support, Tier 1 exception management, and associated reporting to operations teams.We are looking for someone who is task-driven, has has keen attention to detail and can prompty identify, troubleshoot or resolve escalations.
- Mon-Fri (On-site)
- Located in Reno, NV 89521
- Research, document, and resolve or escalate EDI errors and system issues using standard operating procedures.
- Use various reporting tools and applications to manage EDI processes.
- Monitor inbound and outbound EDI transactions made to multiple databases and systems.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve or communicate exception errors to the appropriate trading or internal partners.
- Analysis of files, and other (non-development) EDI matters.
- Support the creation and maintenance of reporting, tracking, and other processes related to EDI monitoring and support.
- Translate technical language to business terms to facilitate effective cross-functional communication.
- 2+ years’ experience in a technical or EDI support or related position or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High School Diploma or HSED
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
TechnologyView all jobs at Accounting Principals