Accounting Principals is partnering with a public accounting company to search for a temporary solution for their tax team. You will be assisting with the processing of various tax documents and be helping prepare tax returns. To be considered, you should have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and have at least an internship in tax. This will be a seasonal position that will provide you with some marketable experience for your future job hunt! Plus, the company is located in the downtown Seattle area, so it is very accessible by public transportation. You will work in a beautiful office with a large team that is very supportive. Apply now if you are an entry level accounting professional looking to get some tax experience!
- Reviewing and adjusting tax documents
- Preparing individual and corporate tax returns
- Assist in researching any tax inquiries or discrepancies
- Collaborate with the internal tax team and clients when needed
- Additional tasks if assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA candidate or pursuing the CPA designation (preferred)
- At least three months of accounting or tax internship experience would be helpful
- Professional communication skills
- Beautiful office space in downtown Seattle
- Snacks and beverages provided in office
- Public accounting exposure
- Pay between $20-22/hr, depending on qualifications
This would be a great opportunity for an entry level accounting graduate who is looking for some tax experience. Apply now and submit your resume to be consid The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.