Accounting Principals is partnering with a CPA firm in East Fort Worth for a Tax Accountant for a contact engagement. If you have three or more years preparing tax returns, an Accounting degree and CPA license this could be your new career! Responsibilities would include preparing and reviewing tax returns, conducting client interviews, tax planning and consulting for individual, C-Corporations, S-Corporations, and other legal entities.
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare and file tax returns
- Conduct client interviews
- Tax planning and consulting for individuals, small businesses and other legal entities
- Communicate progress with management
- Audit and validate exemption certificates
- Three or more years of tax knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and CPA license is required
- Excellent communication skills are needed to articulate complex tax matters
- Good systems skills to include advanced Excel (pivot tables and V-Look ups)
If you would like to learn more about this Tax Accountant job in East Fort Worth, TX please click “apply now” below. Or, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply and check out our other available employment opportunities. Also, follow us on twitter @AcctprincplsDFW to pursue other available opportunities with us.The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.