Accounting Principals Turlock, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a temp to hire job opportunity with a National Manufacturing firm? This job is for an accountant who will be responsible for client accounting and supporting the operations on-site in Turlock, CA . Our client is a nationally recognized company, with excellent benefits and an opportunity for temp to hire.
- Performs payroll and time entry duties on a weekly basis to ensure that hourly team members are paid accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor all accounts payable transactions hitting the facility.
- Posting of Other Plant Product and Beverage Spout receipts and sales for Data Billing Clerk.
- Assist in the preparation of all month-end account reconciliations.
- Processes month-end reports and journal entries, and assists others in Accounting with month-end tasks as needed.
- Develop and maintain processes to maintain compliance with Sarbanes Oxley.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with SAP Knowledge a must
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience, to include pivot tables and v-look ups
- Strong analytical, organization, decision making, and ability to multitask
- Previous property management experience is a plus
- 3+ years of accounting or related experience
- Excellent reconciliation and problem solving skills.
Employment Type: Temporary, Monday thru Friday, Onsite position
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals