Accounting Principals Medford, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Prepare for the month end close via reconciliations, accruals, amortizations, general ledger journal entries and analysis.
- Updating daily cash report spreadsheets.
- Helping the Controller with updating budgets, forecasts and tracking variances.
- Special projects as needed by Controller.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting. An MBA is highly regarded.
- 3+ years of experience as an accounting. Preferred within a manufacturing environment. Cost Accounting exposure is highly regarded.
- Strong accounting systems, MS Excel and multi-tasking abilities.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals