Accounting Principals Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals has a need for a contract Staff Accountant for a local non profit organization. This is a 6 month contract assignment to assist in preparation for an upcoming audit.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Handle all bank reconciliations as well as typical accounting functions
- Assist with form 990 filing
- Assist in preparation for upcoming audit
- Other tasks and duties as assigned based on candidate experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting preferred
- 2+ years of experience in accounting required
- Experience within ABILA software preferred
- Fluent with all operational accounting duties
- Exceptional analytical and problem- solving skills
Qualifications and Requirements:
To learn more about the Staff Accountant role in Louisville please apply directly to this position with your resume in MS WORD format. Other great opportunities are available as well, please log into
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals