Now hiring a Staff Accountant in Fremont, California. The ideal candidate will ensure that the Controller and Senior Accounting management team members are relieved of certain responsibilities. They will answer member calls on accounting and some non-accounting issues, perform other administrative functions and assignments as required, and exposure to community management accounting with a prior management company.
· Reconcile general ledger and subsidiary accounts, records, reports and journals.
· Maintain assigned audit schedules for fiscal year-end presentation
· Records month end journal entries
· Responsible for correctly invoicing customers
· Manages training program for junior accountants
· Four-year college degree in Accounting
· Proficient in GAAP procedures
· Experience with SAP or Oracle is preferable
· Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including pivot tables and VLookups
· Multitask and can work in a fast-paced environment
Role: Contract to Hire or Direct Hire
Hours: 8:30-5:00pm, flexible in time
Salary: $75,000 - 82,000