Accounting Principals Fort Worth, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Accounting Principals has a Sr. Accountant job available near Downtown Fort Worth, TX with a strong-stable client of ours. This top client is seeking a contract-to-hire employee. If you have five plus years of diverse accounting experience with a strong accuracy rate, then this career opportunity could make a path towards your new career in no time. This employer is experiencing growth, and they are looking for a team player to add to their accounting department. If you are skilled at GL, reconciliations, analysis, and financial statements, and would like to be part of a company that offers excellent benefits then please keep reading:
- Review GL Coding for Accuracy
- Complete assigned journal entries and reconcile supporting schedules to general ledger accounts.
- Participate in the Month-end closing process
- Prepare Financial Statements
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare journal entries including adjusting entries.
- Assist in the preparation, distribution of various weekly, monthly Financial and Operating reports.
- Mentor and oversee 3-4 Accounting Clerks and the department workflow.
- BA or BS Degree in Accounting is required
- Five plus years general accounting including heavy GL experience
- Professional services industry environment would be a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge to include pivot tables, V-Look ups, and data extraction
- Strong analytical, organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment across all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, General Ledger, and financial reporting experience.
- System savvy and ability to work with multiple accounting programs.
Would you like to learn more about the Sr. Accountant near downtown Fort Worth, TX? If so, then click “apply now” below. Or, visit our website at www.accountingprincipals.com to apply or to pursue other available opportunities with us. Follow us on Twitter @AcctPrincplsDFW.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressFort Worth, TX
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals