Accounting Principals is recruiting for a Property Accountant in downtown Indianapolis, IN. Our client is a fast-growing company that have found success through strategic acquisitions of other companies. In this role you will be responsible for all accounting associated with 100+ commercial and real-estate properties.
- Post receivables and maintain an up to date aging report
- Reviewing accounts payable batches for coding and facilitate approval
- Maintaining records of assets
- Preparing financial statements
- Ensuring all AP and AR is up to date
- Bachelor’s degree is Accounting is required
- Previous work in Yardi and Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
Experience: 5+ years of experience as a Property Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Work Hours: 40 Hours a week, Mon-Fri 8:00a.m. – 5:00p.m.
If you are interested in this job, apply directly to this post. For a full list of jobs, visit www.accountingprincipals.com.