Accounting Principals Vero Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is hiring for a Sr. Accountant in the Vero Beach, FL area. Our client is looking for a Sr. Accountant that is a CPA or CPA candidate. This is a great company to work for that offer’s excellent benefits.
You are a good fit if:
- Large ERP software preferably Sage.
- 5 plus years of general accounting experience
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
- Strong Excel Skills
- Prior Public Accounting experience
- Prepare, analyze, and distribute monthly budget to actual reports to management and department heads.
- Consolidate and roll-up yearly budgets for Management review. Coordinate and summarize information for use in Financial forecast. Upload budgets in the ERP system.
- Update Yearly Budgeting process; present the procedures, forms and assumptions to departments and train people as necessary.
- Review the Weekly Headcount reporting with HR and reconcile the headcount by department.
- Research on variances and work with controller and cost accounting to discuss the findings and work with appropriate parties to minimize issues to provide accurate financial reporting.
- Analyze and reconcile accounts.
- Documentation and review of all financial processes to improve internal control.
- Work very closely with Controller to resolve day-to-day issues.
- Work closely with the Assistant Controller on the financial forecasting model of the company.
- Perform special assignments and analysis as and when required.
Responsibilities to include:
This position is a direct hire role that will pay $75-$85k depending on resume and experience. Please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
AddressVero Beach, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals