Senior Staff Accountant
Accounting Principals Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is looking for a senior staff accountant for one of our non-profit clients in in south Austin, TX. To be considered for this position, candidates MUST have recent non-profit and grant management experience. This position is a long-term contract with the option for perminent employment for the right candidate. Pay between $23-26 hourly based on years of expereince and/or eduction.
- Will report directly to the CFO and assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately.
- Perform financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
- Work closely with finance department or independently on special projects as needed
- Budget Management and Budget preparation
- Grant reporting and grant management
Qualifications for the position include but are not limited to:
• Minimum 2-5 years experience in non-profit accoutning
• Bachelor Degree preferred
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication
• MUST have strong Microsoft office-MIP software experience preferred
If you feel that you meet the above requirements please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Visit our website www.accountingprincipals.com
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest a The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals