Accounting Principals is working with a strategic client in Salt Lake City, Utah to find a Remote Employee! The Senior Loan Processor will work with the Senior Loan Officer and the Borrower to complete the mortgage loan transaction. General duties involve collecting and confirming employment and financial data. Processor will ensure all information on necessary forms are completed and follow all compliance guidelines before the file is moved to the next stage of the process.
· Key responsibilities will be mastering the Encompass portal as well as all investor websites.
· Ensuring that closed loan files and collateral documents are delivered to clients within required timelines.
· Maintaining a pipeline of an average of 100 loans.
· Coordinates loan deliveries with a focus on compliance with company and investor policies.
· Follow up requests with a focus on aging loans from title companies to retrieve copies of missing documentation per investor request.
· Handles telephone calls from internal and external customers discussing specific post-closing issues as directed by manager.
· Pursue all missing documents and correction of any inaccurate documentation. This requires a proactive stance in pursuing said documents from within the company, third parties and borrowers.
· Responsible for updating Encompass systems with any new and or updated exceptions as well as the Post-Closing Notes with the same information.
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience required
· Knowledge of Encompass experience required
· Strong Follow through!!
Role: Direct Hire
Hours: Flexible! Focus is on task completion
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.