Senior Budget Analyst/Administrator
Accounting Principals Pasadena, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Budget Analyst/Budget Administrator
Industry: Healthcare Services
Primary duties are collaborating with company staff, management and leadership on the development of the annual Administrative and Retiree Healthcare Budgets.
· Participates from the beginning at a decision-making level in budget planning.
· Identifies and analyzes experience and risk exposure to determine program modifications to ensure appropriate coverage to control risk, prevent loss, and reduce cost.
· Analyzes, evaluates, and makes recommendations on purchasing, leasing, siting, equipping, maintenance and space planning for the facility.
· Process and verify payment requests, providing periodic reports to the Boards and relevant Committees and providing cost summaries to the plan sponsor and other external stakeholders.
· Provide a variety of support services to the organization, such as procurement, budget administration and facilities management.
· Analyzes, evaluates, and makes recommendations for organizing, staffing financing, and operation of major new company functions or major modifications of existing programs.
· May be assigned to lead or supervise the work of a team of administrative generalists, specialists, or support staff assigned to work together on specific projects
· 5-7 years of corporate budget administration and/or management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
· Knowledge of accounting, financial forecasting and budgeting principles and practices.
· Experience performing financial, statistical, comparative analyses of budgetary documentation and making sound conclusions and recommendations.
· Knowledge of direct and indirect cost allocation rules and methodology used to forecast costs, variance reporting and cost maintenance.
· Demonstrated experience in analyzing monthly divisional budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
· Must have strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrate strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
Benefits: Medical and dental coverage, 401k Plan, 457 Plan, defined benefits pension plan, retirement healthcare benefits, tuition reimbursement program, paid holidays, and annual leave.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit........https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/
Accounting PrincipalsWhy Work Here?
Fast-paced, excellent benefits and opportunity for advancement!
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every placement, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. We are a Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled - To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/ - The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.