Accounting Principals is currently seeking Contract Customer Service Representatives in Oklahoma City, OK.Our client is an expanding Oklahoma based health insurance company looking for candidates focused on customer satisfaction. This full-time, contract role may last approximately 5 months and will focus on assisting prospective and current members understand Medicare Advantage plans.
This position will respond to inbound calls and emails to educate and enroll members on Medicare advantage products. Candidates must have strong customer service, computer and listening skills plus a high standard of professionalism. Some evenings and overtime may be required.
- Answer incoming calls and emails
- Accurately describe and educate members on products
- Screen and qualify leads
- Process enrollment applications
- Place outbound member retention calls
- Maintain records in Salesforce
- Previous call center or customer service experience
- Must be available to work some evenings, weekends and overtime
- Able to work contract role through December
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Salesforce, Connecture and Epic
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Full-time, Contract lasting approximately 5 months
- $16 per hour USD
- 40 hours per week with possible overtime
If interested in this Contract Customer Service Representative role, please send word resume to email@example.com or apply directly to www.accountingprincipals.com.