REMOTE Medical Data Analyst
Accounting Principals is looking to hire a Medical Data Analyst to work REMOTE and occasionally in the office in Chesapeake, VA. This contract requires an individual who can reach far beyond with great analytical capabilities, interpersonal skills, and an excellent detail-oriented mentality. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
- Trains case investigators and contact tracers in data systems established for managing the data they collect.
- Systematically reviews data for completeness, quality, and timeliness
- Stays up-to-date with system development and communicates changes with users. Informs developers at the state level of consistent problems or suggestions for system enhancements as appropriate.
- Analyzes data and generates reports including general data summaries, as well as reports that detail data discrepancies, missing information, and duplicate entries.
- Ability to use software applications to analyze data and generate statistical reports
- Prepare clear and accurate documentation and presentations of data
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing with diverse audiences.
- 1+ years of experience in data management and data quality assurance
- Skill in using disease surveillance data systems (NEDSS Base System preferred).
- Knowledge of public health practices, communicable diseases and disease control, and disease reporting/surveillance
- Understanding of medical terminology related to infectious diseases.
Hours: M-F 40 hours week
Pay: $16-$22hr. DOE
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Allow us to introduce ourselves, We're Accounting Principals--a leader in finance and accounting staffing. In fact, since 2010, we've been part of Adecco Group, a Global 500 company and leader in staffing services around the world. But this isn't staffing as usual. We take quite a different approach than most staffing agencies. A people-focused approach. We believe in forming real relationships with both our clients and our candidates. We want to understand the needs on both sides. It's not enough to match a resume to a job opening. We want to find the right balance between skills and requirements, career goals and business objectives, and personality and team culture. That way, everyone wins. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/privacy-policy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Providing a stepping stone to catapult your career into the Real Estate industry.