Property Management-Junior Accountant
Accounting Principals is seeking a Junior Property Management Accountant to support an Accounting team in Orange County. This is a direct hire position for a dynamic client that offers a great work environment with rapid growth. If you are detail oriented and want to contribute to an impeccable and transparent finance team this may be a great opportunity for you!
- Post and process journal entries to confirm all business transactions are properly recorded.
- Reviews and approves work such as tenant credit memos, non-recurring tenant billings and questionable cash receipts for entry by Accounting Clerks.
- Reviews accounts receivable aging’s for delinquencies, cash applications and prepaid rent application.
- Prepares balance sheet tie-out to balance the general ledger and commercial management systems.
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to company policy and accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly /yearly closings
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Real estate experience preferred
- Yardi, MRI or similar property management accounting software
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in business accounting finance or closely related field
- 1-2 years’ experience business accounting finance experience
If this sounds like a great fit for you please attach a resume and reply to Jason.Miller@accountingprincipals.com or apply on or website @ www.AccountingPricnipals.com