Accounting Principals has partnered with a local organization in the commercial real estate industry seeking a Property Management Accounting Specialist to join their team. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining company accounting and HR/Benefits for the organization. Interested candidates should have 3+ years accounting AND Yardi experience. Compensation for this position begins at $45,000.
- Oversee processing of accounts payable and receivable and ensure prompt collection of receivables
- Oversee and maintain contracts with related vendors
- Maintain an orderly and accurate financial filing system
- Prepare accurate monthly financial statements
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Performs monthly reconciliations of bank accounts
- Monitor cash flow
- Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements
- Maintain an accurate chart of accounts
- Ensure timely processing of all year-end documents including but not limited to W-2’s, 1099’s, etc.
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Manage group benefits enrollment and administration including health, dental and life insurance, etc.
- Associate degree in Accounting or Business, preferred
- At least 3+ years of accounting experience
- Must have prior experience using Yardi Voyager, required
- Strong attention to detail and organization
If you are interested in this available Property Management Accounting Specialist job please apply for immediate consideration.