Ajilon is looking to hire a Project Coordinator in Chicago, IL.. This contract requires an individual with account management and light marketing experience. We are needing a highly organized team player willing to assist with any task. Apply now if you meet the qualifications!
· Assists internal teams in the design and implementation of dealer marketing programs
· Develops and maintains project starting documents, creative timelines, proofing checklists and status reports
· Works with internal team resources, such as creative, data, digital, operations, production and sales to keep projects on time and ensures all client and legal requirements are met
· Proactively lead the work by thinking ahead and providing the internal teams with the information and assets needed to deliver a client request with excellence
· Manages small to medium sized projects and enhancements exclusively
· Actively participates in strategic planning sessions and creative meetings with a point of view
Experience and Education
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field or commensurate experience
· 1 to 3 years of project/account management experience in the marketing services field, automotive client preferred
· Experience with Basecamp, ProjectHQ, Visio, Project, or MSTeams a plus
· Enthusiastic, solution-oriented attitude in accepting work/new challenges
· Analytical ability to resolve/clarify program related issues
· Detail oriented for documentation of processes and effective follow-up
· Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
If you feel you are qualified for this position, then apply today!