Policy Filing Analyst
Accounting Principals Albuquerque, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A leader in the insurance industry is seeking a Contracts Administrator that would like to be part of a global organization. In this role you will review and assist in the drafting and finalization of agreements and contracts. This temp-to-hire position, located in the Uptown area of NE Albuquerque, NM will start between $19.00-$21.00 per hour, dependent upon experience.
- Develop and maintain database to track all regulatory filings by form and product line
- Communication directly with agents and third parties regarding agreements
- Assist with the creation and status of agreements
- Work closely w/regulatory counsel to ensure company remains compliant in all states
- Prepare and distribute monthly compliance status report to management
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Paralegal experience strongly preferred
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Employment Type: Temp-to-Hire
Employment Hours: Full-Time; Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
If you would like to work for a well-established company, apply today! Not what you’re looking for? Browse our other open jobs on the Albuquerque Accounting Principals website.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
GovernmentView all jobs at Accounting Principals