Are you looking for your next career in payroll? Are you looking for a fulfiling job with a great team? If so, this position is for you! One of our fantastic clients in Mount Airy is hiring a Payroll Specialist to join their team.
This position will be responsible for processing payroll for 1000 employees and several of hte company plants. Please read the job description to determine if you are good fit:
- Responsible for all payroll functions, including end-to-end
- Balance payroll runs
- Responsible for the payroll of several of the 10+ facilities operated by the company
- Analyze trends, costs, revenues, and expenses
- Answer employee questions and troubleshoot issues
- Perform basic and advanced payroll maintenance
- 2-3 years of experience in payroll
- Experience with Oracle and/or Kronos, highly preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with local, state, and federal tax regulations
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.