Payroll HR Specialist
Accounting Principals El Cajon, CA
- Posted: 18 days ago
- $25 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k
Accounting Principals is partnering with a construction company to identify an individual for a direct hire Payroll/HR Specialist in El Cajon, CA. To qualify for this role, you must have a minimum of two years processing payroll, strong Excel skills and be bilingual in Spanish and English. This is a great opportunity to join a family-oriented company that is very employee-focused with excellent benefits!
The Payroll/HR Specialist is responsible for processing payroll for over 125 employees, payroll reconciliations, and various payroll reporting
Payroll/HR Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process weekly payroll for over 125 employees including auditing timecards
- Track and maintain accurate PTO accruals
- Manage worker’s compensation claims
- Respond to employee questions or concerns
- Maintain employee files and coordinate all new hire information
- Prepare monthly health insurance reconciliations to payroll deductions
- Oversee all insurance and business licenses
- Other office administrative duties
- Minimum of three years of payroll, and HR experience
- Experience in the construction industry preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English required
- Accounting knowledge preferred
- Education is considered a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you are interested in this direct hire Payroll/HR Specialist position in El Cajon, CA or other accounting positions, please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Accounting PrincipalsWhy Work Here?
Work partially from home with a great organization that gives back to the community!
Accounting Principals is a leader in finance and accounting staffing. With every assignment, we seek to prove our value to candidates and clients. Our people-focused approach is what sets us apart. We know that every opening is more than a job and that every candidate is more than a resume. We work closely with candidates to understand their needs and apply our industry expertise to make matches for clients that drive business results. Our ability to dynamically balance the needs of our clients and candidates with the right solutions enables us to make the right fit and achieve success. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
AddressEl Cajon, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals