Accounting Principals Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is assisting our Newark, New Jersey client in their search for a temp to perm Payroll Coordinator.
- Processes employee changes,
- Analyze payroll and employee expenses
- Reconciles general ledger accounts
- Audit payroll information for accuracy
- Reconcile payroll deposits, tax withholdings, wage garnishments, and voluntary deductions
- Prepare responses to notices from government agencies regarding employee tax filings..
- Perform actions necessary to track and determine regular and overtime pay, shift differential, out-of-title pay and any other factors involved in the processing of payroll.
- Calculate and processe Federal and State tax and social security withholdings, union dues, and other deductions, insurance benefits, pension/retirement and 457 (b) contributions.
- Reconcile errors and maintains payroll records
- Review and process payroll adjustments, including vacation, sick, and other time off.
- Process third party check requests.
- Year-end process including W-2, Quarterly pension report and W-2c if necessary.
- At least 1 year of Payroll experience
- Proficiency in ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Kronos TimeKeeping preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel (pivot tables, v look ups)
- Ability to multi task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical mind set
- Familiarity with Union payroll and/or Public employer payroll
- Must be able to wor The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals