Accounting Principals is currently recruiting for an upcoming temp to hire part time bookkeeper job with a company in Knoxville. This position is a very high volume, busy role and the company offers a friendly but professional environment. If you enjoy a fast pace and working in a team environment, this part time bookkeeping position would be the perfect job for you! Hours are flexible at 20-25 hours per week Monday-Friday. Pay is up to $20-25/hr. depending on experience level.
Job responsibilities for the Part-time Bookkeeper position:
• Full cycle accounts payable and receivable for multiple entities
• Preparing journal entries and general ledger maintenance
• Monthly account reconciliations including multiple bank reconciliations
• Month end adjustments when needed and following up on outstanding items
• Miscellaneous administrative responsibilities and other projects as assigned
Requirements for this position:
• 3+ years of experience in full cycle accounting/bookkeeping
• Experience with multiple sets of books
• Strong accounting software skills with a robust accounting system.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred
• Someone who thrives and enjoys a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• Ability to work independently without the need for micro management
• High level of professionalism and pride in work
To be considered for this terrific upcoming job opportunity, please email your resume to Holly.Huckaba@AccountingPrincipals.com or apply directly at www.accountingprincipals.com.