$16 an hour
Are you an Office Professional with outstanding interpersonal skills and a strong sense of reliability? If that sounds like you, apply here to be an Office Assistant in Anchorage, AK!
· Standard Receptionist/Office Assistant competencies including:
· Managing incoming calls
· Greeting guests
· Receiving/distributing packages
· Ordering supplies
· Conference room scheduling, prep and maintenance
· Event planning (coordination)
· Keeping office organized and clean
· High School diploma, GED or equivalent required
· One (1) year of experience in office services / facilitates or similar position
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to adapt communication style to successfully convey message and objective to diverse audiences
· Capacity to successfully multi task while working independently or within a group environment
· Capable of working in a deadline-driven environment with an attention to detail
· Self starter
· Will ask questions when unsure
Apply here to be an Office Assistant in Anchorage, AK!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.