Office Assistant/HR Support
Accounting Principals is actively seeking an Office Assistant with 1-year of clerical experience to assist the HR department with the conversion of physical files into the newly implemented electronic filing system. This 6 month temp assignment in Elk Grove, CA offers the opportunity to work in a positive and stable environment for a fast-growing company.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Providing clerical support to the HR department
- Filing, data entry, word processing, emailing, faxing, and copying
- Converting employee documents to electronic files
- Reviewing payroll, documents, and data for accuracy
- Communicating with employees, supervisors, and managers over the phone and via email to provide and obtain information.
- Strong filing skills and attention to detail
- Prior experience in an HR support role desired but not necessary
- Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, and Excel (for processing spreadsheets)
- High School diploma or equivalent
Employment Type: Full-time, 6 month temporary position
Work Hours: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
For more information, respond with your resume or email it to me directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org