Logistics and Procurement Specialist
Accounting Principals is hiring for a Logistics and Procurement Specialist in the Fort Pierce, FL area. Our client is looking for a Logistics Specialist with a strong Procurement background. This is a great company to work for that offer’s excellent benefits.
Responsibilities to include:
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Manages time-sensitive delivery schedules and coordinates services between carriers and distribution.
- Properly receive and distribute all incoming deliveries.
- Reports inventory status to Procurement Specialist daily and as needed.
- Coordinates with the warehouse items that need to be returned and documents, accordingly.
- Assist with order placement for wide variety of items as needed.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous experience in procurement, purchasing, logistics or related field.
- Prior experience working in a construction environment.
- Experience in industry procedures, costs, and terms.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; .
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets.
- Prior military experience preferred.
You are a good fit If:
This position will pay $17-$20/hr depending on resume and experience. Please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arres The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.