Legal Assistant / Document Manager / Contract Manager
Are you looking for a temporary contract with remote opportunity? Our client is assisting with the coronavirus efforts. Please apply today!
- Contract is temporary but indefinite
- Pay is 12-14/hr DOE
- Must have personal computer for web based access to files
- Prepare and/or review legal or loan documents for completeness, accuracy, and compliance to assist individual borrowers with residential and/or business loans.
- Perform clerical functions, which include answering inquiries promptly, handling sensitive information securely and professionally, and dealing with controversial issues tactfully.
- Present information clearly and professionally, produce well-written grammatically correct, error-free materials, and contact colleagues or external customers regarding inquiries.
- Use computer and other electronic equipment and software applications to produce written reports, spreadsheets, emails, and other documents or reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.