Junior Accountant (Staff Accountant)
This position is responsible for assisting Senior Accountants with recording financials, auditing controls, participating in tax preparation, and accounting expenses.
This role will offer a wide range of responsibilities under the accounting and financial controlling department with opportunities to advance careers and go into Senior positions.
- 0-2 years' experience in Accounting, AP, AR or Administrative Support or Internship experience
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Must be organized, detail oriented and display professionalism
- Excel experience in school or working environment
- Ability to meet deadlines, produce accurate work, and manage projects when needed
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Participate in internal audits with Senior Staff
- Prepare bank reconciliations across multiple accounts monthly
- Update and enter journal entries and record financials
- Work with vendors to process accounts payable payments, expenses and resolve any discrepancies
- Prepare vendor 1099 forms and review corporate tax returns
- Analyze and record depreciation schedules for fixed assets and other month-end responsibilities
Perks and Benefits:
- Best Place to Work Award
- Tuition Reimbursements
- 401K match
- Multiple options in medical benefits
- Growth opportunities
- Beautiful office in Oakbrook!
- 9am-5pm hours- great work-life balance
If you are a degreed candidate looking for a Junior Accountant role with salary expectations of $40K-$45K, please The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.