Accounting Principals is partnering with a growing financial services company to hire an individual for a direct-hire Jr. Staff Accountant job near downtown San Diego, CA. To be considered for this opportunity, you must have a minimum of two years’ of experience, and a bachelor’s degree. In this role, you will be preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, and processing payroll.
Jr. Staff Accountant Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare journal entries and adjustments as necessary
- Participate in month-end reconciliations
- Process accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain payroll data and audit timesheets
- Reconcile payroll information and resolve issues
- Respond to employee questions regarding payroll issues
- Process employee expense reports
- Other accounting duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business preferred
- Minimum of two years’ of accounting experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If you’re interested in this position and feel as though your prior experience makes you qualified for this Jr. Staff Accountant role near downtown San Diego, CA, then apply now!