Accounting Principals is seeking an Indirect Tax Accountant role with a company in the Baltimore, MD area. The ideal candidate for this position would have strong analytical and communication skills, is detail orientated and has a passion for Tax. Sound like something you’re interested in?
- Assisting with the preparation of sales & use, personal property, business license and other related tax returns. This includes preparing and providing necessary workpapers to co-sourcing partners and coordinating with co-sourcing partners to ensure that all related tax bills are paid.
- Assisting with exemption certificate management
- Assisting with various indirect tax audits
- Researching tax issues
- Perform other related duties & tax projects as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or a related field
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle and Intelliconnect (or similar software)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Interest in the corporate tax field
- Ability to work in a team setting and communicate effectively
- Great organizational skills
Sound like something you’re interested in? Apply now! Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . If this isn’t quite the position you’re searching for, please browse the Accounting Principals website for more open jobs!