Accounting Principals is hiring for a Hospitality Accountant in the Boca Raton, FL area. Our client is looking for an Accountant with a strong background in the hotel and hospitality industry. This is a great company to work for that offer’s great benefits.
You are a good fit if:
- 4+ years of general accounting experience in hospitality- hotels, and/or resorts is required.
- Proficiency using MS Word/Excel is required.
- Experience in M3 accounting software is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred.
- Performs monthly accounting closes for multiple hotel properties including account reconciliations; bank reconciliations; trend analysis and P&L accruals
- Records various bank activities daily
- Researches credit card deposit discrepancies with properties
- Prepares monthly sales and occupancy tax returns
- Assists in Accounts Payable processing and review
Responsibilities to include:
This is a direct hire opportunity that will pay $48-$65k depending on resume and experience. Please apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest a The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.