Healthcare Call Center Representative
Federal Way, WA!
$15.86 an hour
Would you enjoy a role working in a fast paced, customer centric, healthcare environment? If that sounds like something you would be interested in, apply here to be a Healthcare Call Center Representative in Federal Way, WA!
- Reviews to determine W9 tax classification
- Confirms TIN matching
- OIG/SAM site for exclusionary suppliers
- Confirms ACH banking
- Corresponds with vendors and field personnel
- Maintains high accuracy level on all vendor/ACH set up entries
- Prioritizes based on the team/department needs
- Multitasks and meet deadlines
- Adapts to the day-to-day and unexpected situations
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow governmental regulations, teammate guidelines, and all other policies
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
· Minimum of one (1) year’s AP related experience preferred
· Minimum of one (1) year’s Call Center experience preferred
· Must be well organized, a self-starter, highly analytical, and team driven
· Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel; working knowledge of Oracle preferred
Apply here to be a Healthcare Call Center Representative in Federal Way, WA!