Accounting Principals Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have partnered with a Farmers Branch TX client to find a Financial Accountant with AP skills as well for a contract to hire position paying up to $85k.
Desired Qualifications: should have a Bachelor's degree in accounting and equivalent business experience and 3+ years of progressively responsible experience. Strong GAAP knowledge, proficient in QuickBooks & Excel and experience with all Microsoft applications.
- Process vendor invoices insuring allocation to appropriate general ledger accounts
- Process check requests and expense reports as needed
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Maintain a large number of vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Perform data entry associated with accounts payable
- Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Address and respond to vendor inquiries
- Work with the Assistant Controller on vendor matters as needed
- Technical GAAP knowledge
- General accounting – processing of daily journal entries, monthly accruals, reconciliations
- Assist the Controller & Asst. Controller -
- Monthly contract billing for large contracts – license subscriptions and consulting fees.
- Apply revenue recognition guidance (ASC 606) for proper monthly billings
- Period end closings and variance analysis
- FP&A including forecast, budgets & operating metrics for management
- Financial reports internal & external
- Assist with annual audits domestic & international
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular related to customer contracts
- Work on process improvements and effiences
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals