Finance Manager - Pharma
Accounting Principals Edison, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is assisting our Edison, New Jersey client in their search for a FP&A Manager. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a reputable, growing pharmaceutical organization. Previous and recent pharma experience is a must for this position.
- Preparing financial models and forecasting
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Analyzing past and current financial data and performance. Preparing and reporting projections highlighting results.
- Reviewing capital budget proposals and making recommendations
- Creating forecasts using multiple scenarios for future business conditions
- Supporting the monthly close process for revenues
- Monthly and quarterly management reporting and metrics
- Sales and Gross to Net reporting
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- BS Degree in Finance or Accounting. MBA preferred but not required
- 3+ years of financial and data analysis experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals