Entry Level Staff Accountant
Accounting Principals is partnering with a small company in the downtown Seattle area to identify an entry level accounting professional. This small team would like to add someone who is friendly and who is able to work with a high degree of professionalism. You will handle invoicing, reconciliations, expense reports, and a variety of other tasks to support the team. As you become comfortable in your role, there will be the opportunity to take on more projects and get exposure to other responsibilities. To be considered for the position, you need to have a bachelor’s degree and an interest in the finance or professional services industry. Since a lot of the information you will be handling will be sensitive documents, you need to be comfortable working with extreme confidentiality. This permanent position will provide competitive benefits and salary. Also, even though you are working in downtown Seattle, the company will provide you with a parking pass or an orca card.
- Processing payments to the correct accounts
- Coding invoices and ensuring vendors are paid in a timely manner
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Processing expense reports
- Additional projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- At least six months of professional work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work with a high degree of confidentiality
If you are an entry level accounting or finance professional and are looking for a unique and friendly company to start your career, this could be a good opportunity for you. Apply now and submit your resume for consideration. The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.