Accounting Principals Greensboro, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are working with a fantastic company in Greensboro that has asked our firm to help hire a Deductions Specialist. The Deductions Specialist is responsible for researching and resolving customer chargebacks and disputes. An ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of experience in the Accounts Receivable department resolving customer deductions.
- Research and reconcile accounts receivable invoices
- Make necessary adjustments to settle customer disputes
- Research validity of chargebacks for assigned accounts
- Follow up on chargebacks for resolution with management, customers and sales: recovery, credit, or write off
- Reconciliations of debits/credits
- Prepare customer settlement packages, as necessary
- Work with clients to resolve discrepancies in payments for delivered goods
- Use correct coding to track specific disputes and deductions
- Settle payment variances and investigate the source
- Interact with Sales department to identify dispute origins and work to reduce deductions
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with audits or accounting investigations
- SAP experience preferred
- Familiarity with Cash Application and some basic GL knowledge is preferred.
- Strong Excel knowledge (vlookups, pivot tables)
This is a direct hire position, working a hybrid work schedule (2 days remote, 3 days in office). If you'd like to be considered for the role, apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals