Accounting Principals is partnering with our client in the healthcare industry to fill their open Data Analyst position in San Diego. To qualify, you must possess at least two years of experience as a data analyst or in an analytical position. This is a company that goes the extra mile for its clients thanks to its hard-working staff. Joining this company would give you tremendous experience given the responsibilities. You will earn between $55,000 and $60,000 per year depending on experience in this temp-to-hire job opportunity.
- Collection and evaluation of data reports
- Recommend effective strategies to the business
- Managing a team of lower level employees
- Contributing towards the creation of the database for the company
- Ensure that the database runs efficiently
- Able to quickly learn new software
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 or more years in a data analytical position preferred
- Knowledge of Excel required
If you believe your skillset and experience exemplifies you as the best possible candidate for this Data Analyst job in the San Diego are, then either apply here or e-mail your résumé in Microsoft Word format to me at Cole.Edwards@AccountingPrincipals.com for immediate consideration.