Customer Service Support - Int - 12413893
Accounting Principals Hanover, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ajilon is seeking a customer-focused, energetic, coachable, and extroverted professional to join their team based out of Cleveland, OH. In this position, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls, entering orders, scheduling orders and conflict management. If you have relevant experience and want to learn more on how to be considered, don't wait, and apply now!
- Located in Hanover MD
- $18+ based on experience
- The Customer Support Coordinator is essential in creating a positive customer experience by being the liaison between the customer, the manufacturing process and the sales professionals.
- Delivering exceptional customer service through receiving and processing orders accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Addressing and taking initiative in following up on customer inquiries.
- Resolve discrepancies found on customer orders and proactively facilitate the communication between departments for resolution.
- Collaborate and maintain communications with Sales Representatives on customer-related issues. Maintain statuses on assigned customer open order reports.
- Continually determine job urgency and priorities to satisfy customer requirements, escalating issues to management as required.
- Assist with other related duties as assigned or required Job responsibilities: Successfully interact with other service centers and plants.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Must be comfortable in a hands-on environment
- Must be willing to work OT
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
BusinessView all jobs at Accounting Principals