Customer Service Representative
$17.65 an hour
3 month contract to hire
Are you a detail oriented, charismatic sales professional looking for a job supporting Sales Consultants? If that sounds like something you may be qualified for, apply here to be an Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative in Bradenton, FL!
- Experience in prospecting and research
- Minimum 0-1 years of PEO experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred
- Experience in SaaS, Cloud, ERP, HRIS sales preferred
- Experience in consultative selling within technology, professional and financial services preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization, including C-level communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Outstanding phone presence and business acumen
- Effective verbal skills to gain trust and interest of contacts via the phone
- Computer skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and preferably with CRMs
- Minimal travel required
Apply here to be a Customer Service Representative in Bradenton, FL!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/privacy-policy/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Why Work Here?Allow us to introduce ourselves, We're Accounting Principals--a leader in finance and accounting staffing. In fact, since 2010, we've been part of Adecco Group, a Global 500 company and leader in staffing services around the world. But this isn't staffing as usual. We take quite a different approach than most staffing agencies. A people-focused approach. We believe in forming real relationships with both our clients and our candidates. We want to understand the needs on both sides. It's not enough to match a resume to a job opening. We want to find the right balance between skills and requirements, career goals and business objectives, and personality and team culture. That way, everyone wins. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.accountingprincipals.com/privacy-policy/ The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Providing a stepping stone to catapult your career into the Real Estate industry.