Accounting Principals is currently seeking Contract Customer Service Representatives in Oklahoma City, OK.Our client is an expanding Oklahoma based health insurance company looking for candidates focused on customer satisfaction. This full-time, contract role may last approximately 5 months and will focus on providing effective customer service and issue resolution.
This position will respond to inbound calls and emails to educate and explain Medicare Advantage products. Candidates must have customer care call center experience to be considered. Ideal candidates will have exceptional phone etiquette skills to explain plans clearly with understanding and patience.
Hours for this role will be 8am – 8pm,7 days a week.Shifts and times may vary for a total of 40 hours per week with the possibility of overtime.
- Answer incoming calls and emails related to health plan questions
- Coordinates with other departments to effectively resolve the customers’ concern or complaint
- Assists in compiling and mailing Member packets
- Place outbound member retention calls
- Assist with department audits
- Maintain confidentiality
- 3 years of previous call center or customer service experience a must
- Must be available to work some evenings, weekends and overtime
- Able to work contract role through March of 2020
- Able to obtain a mastery level of knowledge of specialty lines of business
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Motivated with a positive and caring attitude
- Detail oriented
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Efficient problem solving and analyzing skills
- Ability to function effectively under stress of conflicting demands on time and attention and, sometimes, under duress from difficult personalities
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Full-time, Contract lasting approximately 5 months.
- $16 per hour USD
- 8am-8pm, 40 hours per week with possible overtime. Schedule may include weekends
If interested in this Contract Customer Service Representative role, please send word resume to email@example.com or apply directly to www.accountingprincipals.com.