I am working with a large and growing logistics company in FT. Worth to identify a very strong Credit Analyst to join their team. If you meet the requiremtns below, please APPLY ASAP!
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests
- Provide recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Assembling and synthesizing data needed to run risk management models that predict trends and patterns
- Monitor portfolio quality on an ongoing basis and present recommendations to management to mitigate financial exposure
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same industries and geographic locations
- Lead/Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives
- Orders and analyzes Dun & Bradstreet reports and credit bureau reports
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience apply accounting principles in the analysis and interpretation of customer financial statements
- Strong Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, PIVOT, IF/THEN, INDEX MATCH, CONCATENATE, etc.)
- Knowledge of Dun & Bradstreet eRAM and DNBi; Ansonia Credit Data; Credit Risk Monitor; Cortera; and Moody’s
- Quantitative and Qualitative skills in the analysis of risk
It’d be great if you also have:
- 1 to 3 years logistics and/or transportation experience
- Certified Credit and Risk Analyst (CCRA)
- Logistics preferred
- Degree highly preferred
- Customer Service oriented*****
- Open minded, a lot of moving parts, need to be able to multitask, stop one thing and start another
- Someone that like to solve problems, can figure things out
- ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES!
- 7-8 people on the team
- Will work in the office for right now, chance for remote
- What experiences have you have in collections
- What can you do you beyond collections/delinquency
- What portfolios have you supported
- What has been a typical work day been like?
- What Reporting knowledge do you have
- Problem solving skills?
- Will ask about Excel skills
- What are you interest long term, goals, etc.?
Our teams evaluate performance on a 90-day basis and she could see a bump in hourly rate at that point.
What to Expect In Interview:
Behavioral focused questions
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will conside The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.