Accounting Principals Wheeling, IL
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cost Analyst - Remote
Immediate position open for a fully remote temporary Cost Analyst to assist with this international manufacturing company in the Mt Prospect, IL area. In this role, you will work closely with the Controller and Accounting Team to maintains and monitor cost and manufacturing accounting processes for this location. This will include timely and accurate reporting of cost and inventory information in addition to handling some variance analysis.
- Participates in the month-end close, including preparation of required journal entries
- Prepares month end variance reports
- Prepares and reviews various daily/weekly KPI metrics
- Analyzes and reviews bills of materials
- Prepares budget analysis, profitability analysis, and cost comparisons
- Performs product line profitability analysis
- Assist with Ad-Hoc reporting
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience working with Power BI highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (intermediate in Excel).
If you are interested in this Cost Accounting/Analyst role, we want to hear from you! If you are interested in being considered for this role or any other accounting or finance opportunities, please click "apply" below and apply online at www.accountingprincipals.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Accounting Principals