Contract Specialist II
Accounting Principals Madison, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Accounting Principals is hiring for a Contract Specialist for a temp project in Madison New Jersey. This position is remote but needs to be commutable from Madison. This position is responsible for the full life-cycle contract maintenance processes associated with the administration of franchise agreements, amendments, renewals, and terminations within their assigned business group.
- Responsible for drafting and maintaining contract administration documentation and all documents throughout the life cycle of the franchise relationship
- The contract specialist must possess the ability to work with customers (franchisees, brand representatives, franchise sales), finance, and the legal department to effectively negotiate and memorialize complex deal terms.
- Responsible for accurately preparing, analyzing, distributing, and updating Franchise Review Committee documentation mapping, reports, agenda, minutes, correspondence letters, and ancillary materials.
- This position is the first line of professional and courteous communication between company and its customers/franchisees on a variety of complex substantive and process issues.
- Prioritizes and manages activities effectively to meet commitments and schedules; consistently meeting deadlines.
- The contract specialist “owns” the Microsoft CRM case concept for each deal type new sale, renewal, and all other contractual change types and is responsible for ensuring that each deal meets detailed requirements through point of completion.
- Respond to requests for information, documents, and status of file/matter in timely manner.
- Experience preparing legal documents (Drafting Experience)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Paralegal Certificate or JD preferred
- Proven analytical and research skills
- Strong time management, planning and organization skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and maintain calendar/tickler system
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and act with a sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially via telephone
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, MS Outlook, and MS Browsers
- A background in franchising, familiarity with contract administration activities, real estate, and good analytical skills will enhance your credentials.
- JD, B.S./B.A. Business Administration, Operations, or related discipline preferred.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Employment Type: Remote, Temp to hire, 35 hours a week
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.accountingprincipals.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
LegalView all jobs at Accounting Principals